Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Adventure- Malad Gorge.

So, back in March, Dad and I were once again on one of our trips up to Boise. This roadside adventure was to Malad Gorge. WOW. It's just right off the interstate, in fact, the interstate goes right over it. Dad took me into the state park and there was a big metal bridge- I wish I got a picture of it. But we walked onto the bridge and we beheld quite a site. Now, when we were there, the water levels were low. But man, that baby roared.

This is the canyon. Intense, huh?


So, this is the waterfall. Kinda hard to see. At the top of the picture, that's the interstate, it really does go right over it. It's a narrow canyon but the falls, which goes right under the bridge, is intense. Dad and I held onto the rail. I hate heights. I could hardly look over the railing.

A wider look down the canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment