Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my Mom. She's called by many names in our home. Mum, Mom, Madre,  Mother, Mummy--but all mean the same thing. She is a leader. She is my best friend. She's my teacher, my counselor. She has taught me valuable lessons that I will remember the rest of my life. She's taught me faith in my Savior and Heavenly Father. She's taught me obedience. She's taught me patience. She's taught me unfeigned love. She's taught me perseverance, loyalty, determination, forgiveness, compassion. She's taught me service, kindness, and charity. She's helped me become who I am today. She's there to listen to me when I have a troubled mind. She's there to coach me through through life's challenges. She's there to celebrate my triumphs and accomplishments with me. She's there when I need a shoulder to cry on. She's taught me to follow my Savior and to keep His commandments. Through her solid faith and testimony, I've come to develop my own testimony and love for my Savior. She's taught me to walk in the ways the the Lord. She's a beautiful example of an elect lady. She's loved by many and has 6 children who have the deepest and most sincere love for her as she gives the highest and holiest service ever to be assumed by a woman. (David O. McKay) She is a Mother.
I love my mom. She's the best mother out there. Others may come close, but mine-She's the best. I love you Mom. Happy's Mother's Day!
-SML

No comments:

Post a Comment