Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OLD FAITHFUL!

Well, here we are. Old Faithful area. Check the picts!
So we bundle Sawyer up and two minutes later he has to go potty. It was a great straight jacket while it lasted. :P

So we get out of the car, and across the way, Beehive Geyser goes off. It's little and looks like a beehive, hence the name, but has some good force and height. Sadie Thought it was pretty awesome!

My new glasses, and my awesome sister Savannah!

Oh...thats a half smile. hahahaha. I promise he does smile.

Waiting for the others...

Say what?

We had been walking a lot...Sadie's getting tired.

Mum and her twin girls (L2R Sadie, Mum, Summer)

Giant Geyser in the background!


Savannah and I in front of Giant!

More boardwalk...

Grotto Geyser in the back ground


I love...eh...Geysers! ;)

The finger is always in the nose!

My awesome father! (smiling btw) I love and admire my Dad so much.

 Believe it or not we are sitting in front of Castle Geyser ( I know Yellowstone too well :)


Me...in front of Castle Geyser. This one we watched erupt for almost 45 minutes! Castle put on an impressive performance!


Savannah and I in front of Castle Geyser


Lots of walking.

Dorks....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment