Sunday, August 14, 2011

END OF THE YELLOWSTONE TRIP SAGA OF POSTS!

Alright, that's all the pictures from our Yellowstone Trip! I hope you enjoyed them! Our family sure enjoyed going to Yellowstone. What a great land God has created for us. It was nice to just get out of dodge and just go relax. As my 18th birthday had been approaching, I told my mum and dad that all i wanted was to go to Yellowstone. Well, we did it. They pulled it off and we were in Yellowstone on my 18th birthday. The trip really allowed my family to bond and just relax. As we were in Yellowstone, we realized that this was the very first time that just our family of 8 went. Just us, the Larsens. It was really nice to just relax and not have to worry about such a huge group.
It'd like to just say THANKS to Mum and Dad for taking us on that great trip! We had such a fun time and created some great memories that we'll look back on for  years to come! You guys rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment