Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm a kiss up!

Ok, Sawyer likes everyone in this family more than me. I'm his least favorite and he makes it clear. He'll go around the whole family saying goodnight with a hug and kiss and then walk away and not give me one. I'm always his last choice. Maybe its cuz i have to be the one to discipline him. I don't know. So tonight, we were getting ready for bed and Sawyer was put to bed and then Skyler left their room. Sawyer sneaks out and comes into the Girls Dorm. Soon Skyler finds out and comes to get Sawyer.

So the little kid decides to play all angles. He rushes over to me and throws his arms around my neck saying "I want Dam to put me to bed! (He calls be Dam(n)) :P So I laugh and pick him up and whisper something in his ear to tell mom. So then we go to Mom and he says "Mom! I'm a kiss up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment