Monday, April 11, 2011

I Have a Grenade

Kids say the craziest things. Those of you who know Sawyer, know he is quite a character. A few days ago my parents and I were sitting in the family room talking. Sawyer walks in with his favorite superhero boots on and Skyler's baseball helmet. He was doing Kung Fu. I decided to try and be the "cool" sister, so i got on the ground and played with him. He soon got out his 'sword' and started fighting me. We started out with our weapons in the ancient era. So we sword fight for a minute, then I tell him, "Sawyer! I have a bow and arrow!" And i pretend to shoot him with a bow and arrow. He quickly comes back with his reply, standing up straight. He gives me a simple shrug and says "I have a grenade." And pulled the plug on the grenade and throws it at me.

I sat there stunned at what the kid just said. How the heck does he know what a grenade is! And how does he know that there is a pin you gotta pull and then throw it! Soon my parents and I roared with laughter.  This kids to too smart for his own good some days. hahahaha

Notice the boots and helmet---oh and that face!

The kid was big into the 'splits' for some reason!
 
Check out this vid of Sawyer doing his KUNG FU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment