Saturday, July 14, 2012

Montgomery Gentry Concert!!!!

So I have been listening to country music! Crazy, I know. I feel like the black sheep in my family in regards to music. lol. But I love it. Well, lately I have been listening to Kat Country 106.1 I kept hearing advertisements for a Montgomery Gentry Concert. So I looked them up, and found that I really like their music. They are very patriotic. So that has been way rad. Well, I heard these advertisements before I met Scott, so at the time I didn't have a friend to go with, then I met him, and BAM! it all worked out. I soon had tickets in my hands and the day came for the concert. OMG. It was freaking amazing! It was at the Twin Falls fair grounds in the arena. Scott and I had only been together for like 2 or 3 weeks at the time, but it was such a blast to go with him. We both had an amazing time. Here are some pictures from our amazing time at the MG concert!

This is their trailer for their stage and equipment! 

Their tour buses! 

The stage from up in the stands. We were only up here for a bit.


Its filling up!

Their stage!



Let the concert  begin! 

Alright, the one in the hat is Eddie Montgomery, and then the third one is Troy Gentry.. T-Roy is  playing on the guitar. Eddie just sings. The chemistry between these two guys is hilarious. 

Montgomery Gentry




We were like 35 feet from the stage. We were right there. it was so rad!



Eddie was right there! So awesome!


It's dark now, and man people were getting drunk everywhere. There was a group right next to us that kept getting beer after beer after beer. lol it was funny to watch them. 






After the concert ended there was an amazing firework show. While the fireworks were going off  they were playing awesome music by many different artists.

By the time Scott and I got to the car, they were still doing fireworks and  played KickStart my Heart by Motley Crue.  Scott and I had fun jamming out to that song on my car!

All in All, it was a fantastic night. I plan on going to more concerts like this one. I had such a blast.  Most of all, I had an amazing time with Scott. He's fun and energetic and was a blast to dance with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment