Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meet My Family

This is my family. We like to call ourselves the Legendary Larsens. Why?  hahaha well, why not? My family decided after our family realignment to have a personal revolution, recreate our selves. And since the day we left the court house for our name change, life has never been better. Life is actually-fantastic!


My family. :) oh ya, we are awesome.


My brothers and sisters.

Here you can see our personalities pretty well I think.

Mom promised us that if we behaved during pictures we could pull a funny face.

Me and My sisters. Savannah and I in Back, and Sadie and Summer in front.

Can we be done with pictures yet? It's been three hours and my face hurts...

My brothers, they are goobers but I love them. Skyler and Sawyer

Our amazing parents. Jacob and Heidi. WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment